Thursday, December 08, 2005

it goes in threes

my girl bajanqueen tagged me for this, so here goes:

3 screen names I have:
1. sensual_rhythm - yahoo
2. naturalblaquegal - aol
3. iniquitious_lyric - msn

3 physical things I like about myself: all three thick
1. my luscious lips
2. My bodacious ass
3. My lovely legs

3 physical things I don't like about myself:
1. my feet. they're fucking huge AND wide
2. my ass can't seem to stay one size
3. my fingernails like to break constantly

3 parts of my heritage:
1. african
2. american indian
3. nothing else i know of

3 of my everyday essentials:
1. a book
2. a blog
3. all the espn channels

3 of my favorite musicians:
1. frank sinatra (YEAH, I SAID IT)
2. nina simone
3. marvin gaye

3 of my favorite songs:
1. distant lover (live version) marvin gaye
2. four women - nina simone
3. mighty, mighty - earth, wind, and fire

3 things I want in a relationship: DAMN...ONLY THREE???
1. commitment
2. honesty
3. love
and mind-blowing sex, damnit

3 lies:
1. i came, really i did.
2. i don't mind you having a small dick, really.
3. you don't eat pussy? that's cool.

3 of my hobbies right now:
1. writing
2. reading
3. computer graphics

3 things I want to do really badly now (with a special someone):
1. be in love
2. suck a pretty dick
3. have back-breaking sex

3 careers I've considered doing:
1. teacher
2. non-profit administrator
3. writer

3 places I would like to go on vacation to:
1. egypt
2. hawaii
3. brazil

3 kid's names I like:
1. malik
2. aswad
3. somai

3 ways that I'm a stereotypical guy/girl:
1. i'm not the sterotypical girl in any way, really

3 people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. hassan
2. rell
3. georgiapeach