Monday, July 17, 2006

what do you think about...

when you're masturbating?

me? i think of long strokes and a deep throating of something warm and silky in feel. i think of his skill as he grabs my ass and takes me from behind. i think of stabbing at a speed that leaves me breathless. i think of his fractured breathing on my back and in the hollow of my neck. i think of convulsing muscles and clenching fingers and thighs. i think of the hazardous speed of heartbeats in synchronicity. i think of frenching tongues and linking lips and licking nipples. i think of erect thickness and taught tightness and that moment right before, during, and after...when i can feel it build in his balls, when i can feel it build in my clit...when toes curl and unfurl and joints uncork and pop...when he.can't.speak.and.i.can't.speak. cuz words are impossible in the middle of release...i think of rising past horizons, past a sun burning the sky, past clouds now cushioning my feet as he

skeets...skeets...skeets...

and i drown him in my

sweet...sweet...sweet...

and we greet heaven together, replete with euphoria and ecstasy...and then we retreat...

and we tumble down stairs carpeted with shattered glass gasps and furry double vision and our skin is covered in tapered tingles of sunlight as the inner explosion has our ears ringing...has our skin singing...

i think of the afterglow of arms and legs entangled in darkness and long kisses and murmured utterings both dirty and sweet...

"damn, you put it on me tonight, baby..." and
"i.can't.move...DON'T TOUCH THAT...it's too sensitive right now." and
"you think you'll be ready for another round in say fifteen minutes?"...

and i think of him rubbing my ass softly as he kisses each cheek...

and hours later i fall asleep depleted of all strength, dreaming of my happiness complete.