Friday, August 01, 2008

what in the hellanta is going on 'round here?







today is my birthday. i'm 37. i feel...

blessed
scared
happy
sad
content
discontent
hopeful
old
young
jaded
naive
tired
rejuvenated
sexy
horny
horny
horny
horny
*sigh*
sorry, got stuck...
bloated
mature
child-like
introspective
empowered
ready
waiting
active
impatient
patient
enlightened
jealous
envious
desperate
insecure
confident
prolific
complex
simple
horny
horny
horny
horny
SHIT...
*smh*
silly
serious
starved
unattractive
appealing
unwilling
proud
determined
spiritual
tenacious
clever
clumsy
loved
loved
loved
thankful
thankful
thankful
thankful
thankful

my life has changed in so many ways from the last birthday, 100% of it good. i can't believe it. 100% of it good, folk. i got my health, my fam, my love for self and life, and folk around me who love and uplift me. there really is no other gift i could ask for.


except for some back-breaking sex, but that ain't happening *le sigh*

i'm working on that one... :)