Thursday, February 16, 2006

thank you

you showed up right on time. this has been a rough time for me and you showed up right on time to listen and to offer guidance. thank you for your wisdom and your divination. thank you for caring enough to take time out of your day to listen to me. thank you for putting your own troubles aside for the moment just so you could help me with my own. thank you for thinking of me. thank you for showing your concern sincerely instead of just offering lip service. shit, just thanks for fucking representing and staying real and never allowing doubt in your integrity to exist. you've been around for a while and in this moment, you truly stepped up. i'm constantly reminded of just how many kindred spirits exist for me in the world. you are one of them. thank you for being my friend.

brothas like you should be appreciated more.

know i appreciate you.